Recipe challenge

I can do that. Seasoned with a little salt and lemmon pepper. You will love it. I can serve broccoli with it

LOL, you would have loved the steak yesterday. I made perfect grill marks. And the mushrooms were so good.

Last night I grilled a pork tenderloin with grainy mustard, honey, balsamic, and garlic. Tasted great.

That sounds nice, I've never eaten a tenderloin, they look tasty on all the cooking shows though. :)

they are, and quite low fat, you just have to trim them a bit.

I'm thinking about making a nice risotto tonight

I don't get the risotto thing, but then again I don't really like rice very much, it's far too filling.

then make less of it? I make mine with home made chicken stock, but you can easily make it a veg dish 1000 different ways

Hmmm I might look into making one sometime, I guess I can always use some nice brown rice. I just prefer pasta to rice dishes in general, I only ever eat rice when a friend has cooked it.

Use carnaroli or arborio rice for risotto, it absorbs more liquid, and thus flavour. You need the starch of short grain rice for it to set up properly, brown rice won't cut it really, but you can also make a risotto with barley.

I am thinking about trying to make a beef wellington.

Risotto needs a starchy rice, so you can't really make it with brown rice.

I use orzo and a little bit of cream and pretend it is risotto. Orzo is a pasta that looks like rice.

I really love mushrooms

Its hard to find decent morels around here, unless its at a resturant. But they really are good. Truffles, however, taste like dirt. Never liked them