Recipe challenge

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,432
Today my first organic veg box got delivered to my house and I'm going to try to eat solely from this box and the staples such as canned pulses, pasta, rice and lentils etc. Therefore I'll post all the ingredients I have and you guys can post any recipes that include them for me to make. You can add in a bit of fish I suppose, I'm willing to cook that but no meat please.

Chesnut mushrooms
Lettuce
Leeks
Potato
Purple sprouting broccoli
Red onions
Swiss chard
Cauliflower
Carrots
Mixed salad leaves
Spinach
Rocket
Eggs
Avocado
Curly kale

Tonight I'm gonna make an improved nicoise salad with some tinned tuna that I have. Be inventive, you can add anything in that you think should be in a usual kitchen because I have most normal herbs, spices etc. Dictate Thursdays dinner kthx. :heart:

:lol:

Or next time I could order beansprouts too and make my own chinese dishes. :fly:

We've agreed on no more take out, all our delivery menus have been binned.

i miss chinese. i haven't had it in months and months. :(

i would not have a clue as to what to do with all those veggies. i'm sure i'd love them if they were prepared by someone else, but i am not creative at all, so best of luck.

at least go pick up some kfc chicken to wash it all down with. :fly:

i miss chinese. i haven't had it in months and months. :(

i would not have a clue as to what to do with all those veggies. i'm sure i'd love them if they were prepared by someone else, but i am not creative at all, so best of luck.

at least go pick up some kfc chicken to wash it all down with. :fly:

I haven't had chinese in about 4 days. We have the best chips in the world, egg fried rice, I have mixed veg with cashew nuts and he had sweet and sour pork hong kong style. I don't get sweet and sour sauce, can't people just stick with one or the other? It's like sweet vegetables liek sweet potato or parsnip, I find them disgusting. Vegetables aren't meant to be sweet.

I haven't had chinese in about 4 days. We have the best chips in the world, egg fried rice, I have mixed veg with cashew nuts and he had sweet and sour pork hong kong style. I don't get sweet and sour sauce, can't people just stick with one or the other? It's like sweet vegetables liek sweet potato or parsnip, I find them disgusting. Vegetables aren't meant to be sweet.

you really hate me. take your fucking carrot out of my out-of-grasp range. :mad:

:fly: :hs:

because it's so frickin expensive, especially for the whole family. it just puts a damper on the deliciousness when there's a thick layer of guilt oozing off of every bite. :(

GODDAMMIT DHARMA YOU'RE SO FIRED I HATE YOU BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHAHAHAA;FKJA;A ;OAIJ A;OIGH

CRAB RANGOON ARE MY FAVORITE. GOD I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW

because it's so frickin expensive, especially for the whole family. it just puts a damper on the deliciousness when there's a thick layer of guilt oozing off of every bite. :(

Aww, I suppose when you have kids you can't afford take aways so much. How much would it cost for your family? I wonder if it's cheaper in england than the US, although I somehow doubt that. It'd cost like £20 here for a family, which is like $30-35 or something.