Ontopic Reality TV discussion thread

Also just lilke to say I watched the last series of HK at the weekend and am tempted to go to the Savoy to watch Holli in action.

I looked up past winners and none of them worked for more than an entire year at the prize venue, Christina went back to school or something. :wtf:

Yeah, back in the day I danced and knew a lot of really excellent dancers. I love watching people dance except I hate Dancing With the Stars. That's just terrible.
agreed

I still like the show but I got tired of getting shit for it

edit: and fyi, mia michaels is the exact amont of crazy everyone thinks she is

I was watching Bachelor Pad last night and they announced the new cast for DWTS

Ugh

There aren't enough faces to palm at this moment.

agreed

I still like the show but I got tired of getting shit for it

edit: and fyi, mia michaels is the exact amont of crazy everyone thinks she is

Why would you get shit for watching a TV program you like? And yes, I have heard that Mia Michaels is indeed crazy. I'm bored with her choreography too. It was interesting at first but it's all the same. She's like a band that can only figure out how to do one song, like AC/DC. I like that song, but it's only one song and it does get old. Sonia is the same way with her choreography.

Why would you get shit for watching a TV program you like? And yes, I have heard that Mia Michaels is indeed crazy. I'm bored with her choreography too. It was interesting at first but it's all the same. She's like a band that can only figure out how to do one song, like AC/DC. I like that song, but it's only one song and it does get old. Sonia is the same way with her choreography.
because some dancers find the show to be glorifying the wrong kind of dance while contemporary/modern dance is little more than "k im gonna twirl and jump a few times to show that im technically trained...and now I'll FEEL in this direction then FEEL in that direction then FEEL toward the audience"

believe me, it's funny when you see someone else miming that while the other is complaining about it :p

because some dancers find the show to be glorifying the wrong kind of dance while contemporary/modern dance is little more than "k im gonna twirl and jump a few times to show that im technically trained...and now I'll FEEL in this direction then FEEL in that direction then FEEL toward the audience"

believe me, it's funny when you see someone else miming that while the other is complaining about it :p

Some dancers have a bug up their asses I guess. I think the show is great. They do all kinds of dance on it. Even ballet when they can.