Ontopic Reality TV discussion thread

the only thing worth watching on TV here is Storyville - and it's just generic documentary's [generally] about american subculture [in a similar vein to 'This American Life]

the TV in my living room hasn't been hooked to the V+ box since the start of June

I'd say Valerie has more talent and isn't up her own ass either. That Michael guy is pretty horrendous as was/is that young guy who wanted to look like he was from Clockwork Orange, can't believe they kicked that dredlock girl out instead of him so early on. They always kick dredlock girls out early in comps, it's a conspiracy!

I'd say Valerie has more talent and isn't up her own ass either. That Michael guy is pretty horrendous as was/is that young guy who wanted to look like he was from Clockwork Orange, can't believe they kicked that dredlock girl out instead of him so early on. They always kick dredlock girls out early in comps, it's a conspiracy!

Yea, I like Valerie's attitude much better then Gretchen. Which michael? Cause I like Michael D (I think, the taller bald guy, not C, the shorter dark haired one). I was glad to see Kristin go, she wasn't very good, and April I don't imagine is going to last long.

i watched an American Pickers marathon sunday (gawd i love a good marathon). probably 4 or 5 hours of 30 min eps.

got hooked on The First 48 over the summer.
i watch all those Lockdown joints late at night while all are sleeping. MSNBC or something.
i like Made most of the time. but not always.
started watching that Obsessed the other night but found it too weird to watch.. poor babies.

and my new fave is The BAchelor Pad. as I believe I've mentioned.

My two favourite reality shows at the moment are the slimming one 'Fat boys get fucked over' and 'When good hookers go bad'. Who knew some of the things on there were possible?