Ontopic Reality TV discussion thread

I also love to watch Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations

the food on that show is mouth watering!

Last edited by a moderator:
big shock!

I'm surprised they did mention Man vs Food!

images

I'm a reality TV junkie. It's pathetic really.

I am obsessed with So You Think You Can Dance. It's the only one I go out of my way to watch. Every year. I also go to the tour when it comes through my town so I get extra pathetic points.

I also have been known to sit through a season of nearly every other reality tv show out there. I haven't yet watched Masterchef or the food car race thing that I don't know the name of. I'm busy watching TV on DVD right now because we got the streaming version of Netflix on our Wii and now we don't do anything else. Lost has me addicted.

I have not ever watched Man vs Food, we may have to give it a try.

I enjoy it because I now have a list of places I can try when I visit those cities. its good to know where to get awesome food when you travel so much

can't wait to try to the steamburgers

PR episode 5 out today. Dammit kiwi you better catch up so I can talk with you about this, I was counting on yours and eileens fashion show obsessions!

On a semi-related note I'm currently in the process of making a fitted top from 4 ties, will update with pictures when I'm done. Looks like it should be fairly easy and it looks hot as hell on the mannequin. :D