Random Pictures :) Enjoy!

HifiGirly

Half-staff Member
Nov 16, 2004
Ohio
Marklar
₥0
I haven't been on much lately due to having a very clingy 7 month old. Anyways, I thought I'd post a few pics with what we've been up to.
Before Halloween we took our son to the pumpkin patch. Pretty self explainatory. Him with scarecrow and pumpkins, and of course pics with parents. He looks bald in these pictures, but he really has quite a bit of very blond hair.
IMG_1726m.JPG

IMG_1728m.jpg

IMG_1730m.JPG

IMG_1732m.jpg

Halloween night we sat outside and handed out candy with him. He loved seeing all the kids in their costumes. I had just got home from work and still had scrubs on which is why my shirt is so BRIGHT :)
IMG_1782m.jpg

IMG_1784m.jpg

Last weekend we went to a local farm/park place and walked around.
IMG_1795m.jpg

IMG_1798m.jpg

My fav picture.
IMG_1800m.jpg

That's the crazy turkey that ran around chasing chickens.
IMG_1802m.jpg

And of course a picture from the other day.
IMG_1828m.jpg

he is ADORABLE!! :heart: he could be a gerber baby!!

it is weird that you posted this...i was just thinking that i thought you were the one who had a baby a few months ago, and i haven't seen any pictures since a newborn picture! thanks for reading my mind and updating us!! :D

Coqui said:
Total count of shirts Hydo owns....3

I swear I've only seen pics of him in the last two every time.
Your telling me. He's actually on;y had the black and green on about a month, he just loves it. The blue jacket he wears all the time over stuff. He actually has about 60 shirts, it drives me nuts seeing him in the same things all the time!

Thorn Bird said:
he is ADORABLE!! :heart: he could be a gerber baby!!

it is weird that you posted this...i was just thinking that i thought you were the one who had a baby a few months ago, and i haven't seen any pictures since a newborn picture! thanks for reading my mind and updating us!! :D

Thanks we think he's cute :) I've been meaning to post pics forever, but he is a very clingy child. Right now he is napping so I had a little time to get these up.