Random Pictures :) Enjoy!

Sarcasmo said:
Only on the internet, my man.

I want to get married and have two more kids.

Three is a good number, that is what we are planning on having.

Very cute baby HiFi, he's getting so big.

Sarcasmo said:
Only on the internet, my man.

I want to get married and have two more kids.

I have two kids I can give you (buy one get one free) :fly:

Can't help you with the marriage thing but I have a good friend who can :bubbles: :D

Great pictures HiFigirly - my what big eyes your cutie pie has :heart:

Today at lunch a friend of mine and I were talking about having kids. The tearing of the vaginal wall... the slicing they do while you aren't on drugs... the bleeding and chunks onto a pad the size of your head for 6 weeks afterwards.

And you guys want to have more than one? Havent' you learned?!?!!?

April23 said:
Today at lunch a friend of mine and I were talking about having kids. The tearing of the vaginal wall... the slicing they do while you aren't on drugs... the bleeding chucks onto a pad the size of your head for 6 weeks afterwards.

And you guys want to have more than one? Havent' you learned?!?!!?

Oh trust me, you don't really feel the little tearing or cutting, in comparison to the other pain you are feeling, it's nothing!

kiwi said:
Oh trust me, you don't really feel the little tearing or cutting, in comparison to the other pain you are feeling, it's nothing!

Ahhhhhhhh... the talk her and I had just reinstated how much I would rather not have any kids.

Plus you can't have sex for six weeks afterwards... and when you finally do it supposedly hurts more than the first time. :eek:

April23 said:
Ahhhhhhhh... the talk her and I had just reinstated how much I would rather not have any kids.

Plus you can't have sex for six weeks afterwards... and when you finally do it supposedly hurts more than the first time. :eek:

I don't think it hurts more than the first time. I guess it might for some people.

With the next kid, we probably won't be able to have sex for a set amount of time prior to the birth either, especially if I start having contractions early.

Edit: But if you never have kids you'll never be able to feel them moving inside of you or be a mother (unless you adopt) and those are two of the best things in the entire world. I actually miss being pregnant just for being able to feel your baby move inside of you.

kiwi said:

Lies lies lies - it ALL hurts worse then anything on earth , it's torture (they wouldn't give me drugs dammit) .....

I kept saying I was never having another. Dam this short term memory loss problem. I had the doctor 'take care' of my memory problem.

kiwi said:
I don't think it hurts more than the first time. I guess it might for some people.

With the next kid, we probably won't be able to have sex for a set amount of time prior to the birth either, especially if I start having contractions early.

Edit: But if you never have kids you'll never be able to feel them moving inside of you or be a mother (unless you adopt) and those are two of the best things in the entire world. I actually miss being pregnant just for being able to feel your baby move inside of you.

That's rather creepy to have another human completely inside of you. Like something out of Aliens.

I'll adopt a puppy if I ever get that maternal feeling I guess.

gottoys? said:
Lies lies lies - it ALL hurts worse then anything on earth , it's torture (they wouldn't give me drugs dammit) .....

I kept saying I was never having another. Dam this short term memory loss problem. I had the doctor 'take care' of my memory problem.

Tubes tied?! I'd love to get that done, but I dont think they will because of my age. =(

April23 said:
Tubes tied?! I'd love to get that done, but I dont think they will because of my age. =(

Yea, I'm gonna say probably not, especially since you haven't had any kids. Just wait, one of these days you'll change your mind.

kiwi said:
Yea, I'm gonna say probably not, especially since you haven't had any kids. Just wait, one of these days you'll change your mind.

Luckily I have a bf that will knock some sense into me if that time comes.

I DONT WANNNA BE A BREEEEDDEEERRR!!!!!!

(no offense i say stupid things sometimes :hs: )