Random Pictures :) Enjoy!

kiwi said:
Yea, I'm gonna say probably not, especially since you haven't had any kids. Just wait, one of these days you'll change your mind.

True - alot of young people change their minds. Just get good drugs before the delivery, maybe a few days in advance you can stock up on them in case you get a freak doctor who likes to see people suffer.

April23 said:
Luckily I have a bf that will knock some sense into me if that time comes.

I DONT WANNNA BE A BREEEEDDEEERRR!!!!!!

(no offense i say stupid things sometimes :hs: )

So we just need to convince fly to have kids first.

Wait, that's a very scary thought. ::egads:

April23 said:

My whole life I've thought the best thing about kids was that you could send them home to their parents. Now, don't get me wrong I still can't see myself as a mother, but I find myself thinking "when" not "if" anymore. :eek:

April23 said:

Oh but think how cute it would be to have a 'mini' PC for the babe between your desk and Fly's :D

Bubbles said:
My whole life I've thought the best thing about kids was that you could send them home to their parents. Now, don't get me wrong I still can't see myself as a mother, but I find myself thinking "when" not "if" anymore. :eek:

Bubbles wants a baby, Bubbles wants a baby!

gottoys? said:
Oh but think how cute it would be to have a 'mini' PC for the babe between your desk and Fly's :D

Knyte's probably getting a new PC in a year or so, and his will be passed to Haylee. :fly:

And if you get an epidural, you feel even less!

"I need you to push."

"I am pushing!"

"No, you're not. You just think you are."

"I'm telling you I'm pushing g*ddammit."

"No you're not. Now push. Come on. 1-2-3 push!"

*grunt*

*wheeze*

*grimace*

*pause*

"Is he out?"

"No, you're not pushing."

Sarcasmo said:
Yes but I want them with......

Tune in next week when Sarcasmo's secret fantasy is revealed!

We already know its me, but I'm taken, so you'll have to find someone else. :D

Sarcasmo said:
Yes but I want them with......

Tune in next week when Sarcasmo's secret fantasy is revealed!

I think you revealed the person in another thread :fly:

kiwi said:
I don't think it hurts more than the first time. I guess it might for some people.

With the next kid, we probably won't be able to have sex for a set amount of time prior to the birth either, especially if I start having contractions early.

Edit: But if you never have kids you'll never be able to feel them moving inside of you or be a mother (unless you adopt) and those are two of the best things in the entire world. I actually miss being pregnant just for being able to feel your baby move inside of you.

Hydro and I can't wait to have another baby! WE are planning on getting pregnant sometime early next year. I have to wait atleast 9 months, but the doctor would prefer a year b/c I had a c-section. I have already been told that anymore children we have will be via cesarian. My hubby loved my preggo belly and was just actually talking about last night how much he missed it. I agree, its totally worth everything to be a parent.