Ontopic Random (Not So) New Music Thread

Great playing and vocals. Somehow Floyd is one of those bands it seems, to me, a little unnecessary to cover. I rather liked the lazier, less busy nature of the original but again, great playing here. Maybe I just need another cuppa :) *This recording is very crisp - kudo's to the recording peeps.

I like the vocals.

They just played Phish - Stash going to commercial break on the World Series. This was the song that hooked me on Phish 30 years ago.

I don’t know why I’m not a bigger fan of Paul Rodgers. He’s got a great voice. But for some reason, I don’t dig him.
Paul Rodgers was Bad Company. Great voice. I saw them in the early 90s with whatever not-Paul Rodgers guy they had at the time at the Frankfurt Musikhalle. You really couldn't tell much of a difference. Whoever they had could sing good too and the place was so thick with hashish smoke you couldnt hardly see the stage anyway.
Was a good show.

Page originally wanted David Coverdale. He declined so he picked up Plant.
Poor ol' Dave.

Great playing and vocals. Somehow Floyd is one of those bands it seems, to me, a little unnecessary to cover. I rather liked the lazier, less busy nature of the original but again, great playing here. Maybe I just need another cuppa :) *This recording is very crisp - kudo's to the recording peeps.
You'd almost think it's a little stiff but then there's plenty of funk in it at the same time. Vocalist does a great job and man that guy got some pipes. I like the clean guitar solo too.
Listening on cheap speakers, like ear buds and the stuff people listen to music on these days vocals and leads are plenty out front.

Hips approves.

See I'm not reluctant to embrace new things (or at least new takes on old things), old man.