Ontopic Random (Not So) New Music Thread

Bass Santa on the "professional musicians react" channel.

As much as I hate "reacts" videos and clickbaity pictures and shit, this channel is A+

Kid Rock lives maybe 10 miles from me. We're planning on downsizing and my wife asks me, "so, what do you think of Ortonville?". I'm like "FUCK NO!! That place is more redneck than here. Jesus lady, trying to get me killed?" Its the unfortunate ying/yang of the large industrial cities of MI attracting minorities for the jobs and white flight as a reaction. Kid Rock is the natural result of that when a kid is cooked in the right, right-wing environment. He'd be a neo-Nazi but he made it in music.

The Reverend Horton Heat did a wicked show, at a venue that is just about perfect for them (a dive bar).

Never heard their cover of Ace of Spades before, but damn. It was fuckin' good.
He played a show with lemmy one time and lem refused to play that song (probably because they asked to play it) so ever since then Rev plays it every show :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum
I'm just gonna stick these here bc it's Thee Music Thread.

Screenshot_20211201-120652_Spotify.jpg
CYpGdTCpwz.png

Spruce Bringsteen is probably only as high as they are bc their songs are so super short & I tend to put stuff on as background music for work and then let it run on repeat :lol: and while I listened to a buttload of classic country this year, it was playlists I curated of various artists, so some of them made top songs but nobody besides No Show Jones hit top artists - the honky tonk & bluegrass were from the same playlists & combined surpass the other genres.