Quick kitchen fix up (BEFORE and AFTER)

you thought the microwave was hard, wait until you get to the disposal... oh man.

the rest looks good. next time though, instead of replacing all of your kitchen appliances so they match your trashcan, i suggest just getting a new trashcan that matches your existing kitchen appliances.
genius!

nice job on the appliance replacement. did you consider one of the fridges with the drawer freezer on the bottom? they don't come with the in door ice/water dispenser so that could have been a dealbreaker for you, but i like them.

Nice stainless frig. What the fuck am I supposed to draw cocks on now?
If you look closely, you can see the bowl of dicks I drew on it...
genius!

nice job on the appliance replacement. did you consider one of the fridges with the drawer freezer on the bottom? they don't come with the in door ice/water dispenser so that could have been a dealbreaker for you, but i like them.

We originally had french door fridge ordered (with ice and water in the door), but switched it due to it not being a counter depth frig and the lost freezer space. iirc, you get 9' of freezer space with our side by side, but only 6' with the freezer on the bottom...

I would love a nice walk-in. Ours is too small. :(

I can imagine the subtle smile on your face as a whiff of cardamom crosses your nostrils, closing the door behind you and gazing up at the packs of flour and mustard.