Quick kitchen fix up (BEFORE and AFTER)

looks nice man...is that an americast sink?
nothing in a kitchen is as hard as doing a tile backsplash yourself...that is a huge bitch

It looks really good! Let me know how the disposal goes, we have to do-it-yourself one of those too, and a garage door opener.

Ugh

Although we got a change of address form from the post office and in it are coupons from Lowes for either free or substantially discounted installation services. ADT intsallation for $99 as well.

Really? I thought if I could do that then I could tile the shower. Pooo

It can be a little messy during grouting. Go to one of those free tile seminars at Home Depot or Lowes. I bet you and fly can handle it fine.

And make sure you DO NOT pour the grout water down any drain in the house. It'll harden like cement and you'll have to cut the pipes out of the wall.

It can be a little messy during grouting. Go to one of those free tile seminars at Home Depot or Lowes. I bet you and fly can handle it fine.

And make sure you DO NOT pour the grout water down any drain in the house. It'll harden like cement and you'll have to cut the pipes out of the wall.

:lol: My dad works at Home Depot, he's one of those guys who runs those seminars. It's a good thing I'm talking to him again, whenever we get stuck on something it's like.. HEY BIG AL, WTF DO I DO NOW?

Grout always scared me, how do you wash it off of the tiles without washing it out of the grooves?

looks nice man...is that an americast sink?
nothing in a kitchen is as hard as doing a tile backsplash yourself...that is a huge bitch
Its a piece of shit sink, if you ask me. Dunno. It's white and scratches easily. And I think we're up for the backsplash. We'll see... Couldn't be any harder than getting your ass beat, for sure.
:lol: My dad works at Home Depot, he's one of those guys who runs those seminars. It's a good thing I'm talking to him again, whenever we get stuck on something it's like.. HEY BIG AL, WTF DO I DO NOW?

Grout always scared me, how do you wash it off of the tiles without washing it out of the grooves?

Your dad is big gay al?

Its a piece of shit sink, if you ask me. Dunno. It's white and scratches easily. And I think we're up for the backsplash. We'll see... Couldn't be any harder than getting your ass beat, for sure.

Your dad is big gay al?

:lol: My dad isn't gay. We call him Big Al because he's 6'4 and big, not fat big, but big. And he's mean when he wants to be. My brothers and I have been afraid of him for years.

Okay April. Now you have to work him for the new cabinets and counter top.

Like so...

picture.php

ps. Awesome work fly. But, did that put a dent at all in the honey-do list?