Queef Smoking

well then f*ck it. I smoke. just not as often. hrmpf.

Right the lung cancer will make a note of that and skip you.

I'm proud that you are trying but if you know in the back of your head that you will fail then what's the point?

Is it the act of smoking that you dig? My sisters ex used those electronic cigarettes. He said it wasn't the same but it was better than nothing.

yes, probably the act.

my doc thought i would have a heart attack way before I got lung cancer. :waw:

oh, and the POINT is to quit. i think going from a pack a day (20 cigs a day) to 3 in 9 days is an improvement.. sorry.

180 or 3?

It's a habit you will probably never fully break, Shali, but as long as you can control it down to minimal levels and even better to long periods in between where it's not happening, you're moving forward.

yes, probably the act.

my doc thought i would have a heart attack way before I got lung cancer. :waw:

oh, and the POINT is to quit. i think going from a pack a day (20 cigs a day) to 3 in 9 days is an improvement.. sorry.

180 or 3?

So its like pointing a gun to your head but only putting in two bullets?

Ohhh dharma is breaking out the metaphors.

Having one here and there isn't quitting. Yay for reducing, but it will be hard to keep it up since the temptation is so readily available. You will always think about it. :(

it would be nice if everyone could quit and fuck over the cig companies.

Ohhh dharma is breaking out the metaphors.

Having one here and there isn't quitting. Yay for reducing, but it will be hard to keep it up since the temptation is so readily available. You will always think about it. :(

it would be nice if everyone could quit and fuck over the cig companies.

Its a simile, bitch.

And if I can't smoke its not ok for anyone to smoke. FUck

Not as cheap as I'd anticipated but still all good I suppose. I'm gonna bring my rolling tobacco and papers (how many times will the cops stop me think it's a joint? Who knows!) but I'll have the odd pack I reckon.
It may be less in flaaaaarridah, it was closer to five bucks a pack when I was in Missouri last fall.

Lotsa folks up here roll their own, I doubt you'd have a problem.

Not as cheap as I'd anticipated but still all good I suppose. I'm gonna bring my rolling tobacco and papers (how many times will the cops stop me think it's a joint? Who knows!) but I'll have the odd pack I reckon.

much cheaper in the south. I pay 5 bucks a pack. cartons are like 42