WTF Pull Up Your Pants law in Florida

Working in ghetto schools where they require "uniforms" was pretty funny. The pants are sometimes saggin effing low taht you can see the skin below the boxer shorts. They often walk round pulling there shirt up past the chest while walking( no idea why) They can't walk let alone run. I tihnk you should enforce the rules in schools. If kids want to look like idiots outside of school it's up to them. That does not stop every private biz from banning it though.

If you can see someone's under garments either underwear or bra then yes I would say that's not tasteful. No different that if you wore a shirt that said Kill All White People or I love to suck cock.

So if a girl's bra strap is hanging out this is not good? What if they are wearing a bathing suit? Where do we draw the line? Who gets to decide what's tasteful?

Working in ghetto schools where they require "uniforms" was pretty funny. The pants are sometimes saggin effing low taht you can see the skin below the boxer shorts. They often walk round pulling there shirt up past the chest while walking( no idea why) They can't walk let alone run. I tihnk you should enforce the rules in schools. If kids want to look like idiots outside of school it's up to them. That does not stop every private biz from banning it though.

That's not just ghetto schools, my sister works in an elementary school in one of the best school districts in the country and the kids do this. It's culture and fashion. We all did it in school.

Not if it's publicly funded, no.

Why not?

If you can see someone's under garments either underwear or bra then yes I would say that's not tasteful. No different that if you wore a shirt that said Kill All White People or I love to suck cock.

Actually that's quite different.

Also, I don't find those tastless, so why does your preference become law?

So if a girl's bra strap is hanging out this is not good? What if they are wearing a bathing suit? Where do we draw the line? Who gets to decide what's tasteful?

That's not just ghetto schools, my sister works in an elementary school in one of the best school districts in the country and the kids do this. It's culture and fashion. We all did it in school.

Why not?

People did it when I was in school and it was not put up w/. They gave you a belt and you had to wear it. I think in one school they will zip tie your belt loops together. When that guy stole the phone from my table, I caught him because his pants were falling down.

IMO It just makes people look like idiots, and puts them in a catagory w/ thugs.

Last edited:
People did it when I was in school and it was not put up w/. They gave you a belt and you had to wear it. I think in one school they will zip tie your belt loops together. When that guy stole the phone from my table, I caught him because his pants were falling down.

IMO It just makes people look like idiots, and puts them in a catagory w/ thugs.

Why aren't people free to look like idiots if they so wish to look like idiots?

The measure prohibits students from wearing clothing that "exposes their undergarments" or "indecently exposes their body parts" while they are at school.

I missed this part. I'm %100 okay w/ this. Outside of school is another story. Still I've never seen a rule change the way they dressed in school these days. I guess they worry about bigger things. In my school you had to shave, could not wear short shorts, hats, ear rings, guys could not have long hair, or any kind of crazy hair etc etc.

Last edited:
Because the average person wouldn't want to be walking out in public and see other people like that nor would they want their kids to see that.

How do they know this?

They don't. They are simply believing that most people are the same as them, and thus legislating their own morality. It's bullshit and is not what government is for.