WTF Pull Up Your Pants law in Florida

I went to a private school where everyone wore uniforms, personally I think that is a lot better idea than the teachers having to spend every morning trying to convince every student that they don't fit dress code.

Don't you all get it? The government is slowly but surely moving to communism. Cuba < Florida < USA < Europe < Earth < Martians < Milk o' Magnesia Galaxy.

What if I said I was offended by people wearing really expensive clothes because it's pride, greed and even possibly gluttony all wrapped into one? Should we make laws banning that too because it's offensive to some?

Because there's nothing morally wrong with it, and comparing the two doesn't make any sense. There's no arguement.

Because there's nothing morally wrong with it, and comparing the two doesn't make any sense. There's no arguement.

So breaking 3 of the seven deadly sins isn't immoral? Who are you to tell me what's moral anyway? Comparing the two totally makes sense. It's a question of morals, who gets to judge and why we should be bothered. That's my point. Apparently you missed that.