Baby Public Service announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Figured it was about time to let you all know that Kyle and I are in the middle of a divorce. We've been separated a couple months and are working on paperwork now. Don't really care to get into details, if Kyle wants to add anything he can. No, I did not leave him cause he drinks now.

We are both trying to keep as positive a relationship with each other as possible and both intend to continue posting here as we both value the friendships we've made.

Ugh, really? Passive aggressive posts? :rolleyes:

Well it is, because you said it. Regardless, it's a sensitive situation and really, no one needs to know about who does this or that. It's sad, regardless.

Wow.. Didn't see this coming at all, almost feel like Ashton Kutcher is gonna post and say: Y'all just got punk'd

:(

This sucks. I'm sorry u guys r going thru this. TRUST ME.... I've been thru hell in my divorce and I'm glad to hear you guys are handling it much better.

Much love :heart:
Xoxoxo

Well it is, because you said it. Regardless, it's a sensitive situation and really, no one needs to know about who does this or that. It's sad, regardless.

Ghost mentioned that he drank in another, totally unrelated, thread. I'm guessing she was just heading off the obvious assumptions....but hey, you can be negative too, it's cool.

Ghost mentioned that he drank in another, totally unrelated, thread. I'm guessing she was just heading off the obvious assumptions....but hey, you can be negative too, it's cool.

Unless he's admitting that he's an alcoholic, I don't see the relevance.

Unless he's admitting that he's an alcoholic, I don't see the relevance.

Im Mormon, we don't drink at all. Most everyone here knows this. I'm not faulting you for not, but threw that in their for the questions that might arise in people's minds that did know.

Im Mormon, we don't drink at all. Most everyone here knows this. I'm not faulting you for not, but threw that in their for the questions that might arise in people's minds that did know.

Ohhh, it makes sense now.

:waw:

So does mean that Kyle is not a Mormon?
I'm sorry I'm lost/confused so pardon my stupid comments.

Ok so is it just you that's Mormon?

THROW ME IN THE FLAMES OF HELL FOR MISUNDERSTANDING SOMETHING

THE MORMONS ARE FUCKING AWESOME, AND DON'T DRINK, I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. GOT IT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.