Baby Public Service announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was but he no longer affiliates himself with the religion.

Oh :(
Why? What happened for him to walk away from his religion and ultimately put strain on his marriage?

Have u guys tried couples therapy? Or talking to your Mormom boss (I'm sorry I don't know who that would be,... A priest?)

Maybe he's going thru something? Midlife crisis? Who knows...

But there has 2b a reason why he just gave up on his faith.

Why? What happened for him to walk away from his religion and ultimately put strain on his marriage?

Have u guys tried couples therapy? Or talking to your Mormom boss (I'm sorry I don't know who that would be,... A priest?)

It's not any of our business. Not everyone puts all of thier drama for everyone to read. She did the thread to let everyone know just to limit any further posts about them being together. Just take it as that and respect thier privacy.

This has nothing to do with religion. We both respect each other regardless of religious choices and have no problem allowing the other to make their own choices regarding that. Kyle leaving our church was a personal choice that he struggled with and worked out on his own quite a while back.

It's not any of our business. Not everyone puts all of thier drama for everyone to read. She did the thread to let everyone know just to limit any further posts about them being together. Just take it as that and respect thier privacy.
Oh I'm sorry, since she decided to "air" this and make a thread I thought she was up for "talking about it"
My bad. I should have just posted a sad smiley and moved on.

This has nothing to do with religion. We both respect each other regardless of religious choices and have no problem allowing the other to make their own choices regarding that. Kyle leaving our church was a personal choice that he struggled with and worked out on his own quite a while back.

Thank u for your reply and my apologies for getting to personal in your thread.

I hope it all works out for everyone involved.

Thank u for your reply and my apologies for getting to personal in your thread.

I hope it all works out for everyone involved.

You're fine. I don't want to get into too many details simply cause I don't want it to turn into a finger pointing thread. We both made mistakes, and now here we are. Just the way it is. It just hasn't really been an easy decision for either of us and was hard to read comments by people that thought we were still together, so, I figured it was time to let everyone know what was going on.

I appreciate your concern.

You're fine. I don't want to get into too many details simply cause I don't want it to turn into a finger pointing thread. We both made mistakes, and now here we are. Just the way it is. It just hasn't really been an easy decision for either of us and was hard to read comments by people that thought we were still together, so, I figured it was time to let everyone know what was going on.

I appreciate your concern.

I understand.
My divorce has been the worst experience of my entire life and I'm still picking up the pieces.
My ex and I posted at another forum years ago and I haven't logged in since we split up, but I have lurked here and there and I can't imagine ever posting there again. Twitter is bad enough...

I'm really sorry for what you're going thru. I guess I'm still "sensitive" about break ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.