Baby Public Service announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized, if kiki becomes my second wife, the amount of boobs in this house between Elaine and her would be amazing.

sj1h3.jpg

she's just another one who's been a douche to me for no reason just like yourself. I try to get along with you all but you cunts can't play nice. So taste your own medicine.

Do you ever think the reason people don't like you every place you lurk is because of you?

she's just another one who's been a douche to me for no reason just like yourself. I try to get along with you all but you c*nts can't play nice. So taste your own medicine.

I could understand if you said knyte, but kiwi has never been a douche to anyone on here that I've seen

Do you ever think the reason people don't like you every place you lurk is because of you?

Nah I'm pretty sure you and few others here are just unreasonable fuckwits.

And where exactly are these places I "lurk"? I post here, and on my mma forum. so no lurking there. or maybe you're just making up bullshit to have something to say to me.

Honestly guys its fine. A random comment by someone that has no idea what the situation is is not going to bother me in the slightest.

Nah I'm pretty sure you and few others here are just unreasonable fuckwits.

And where exactly are these places I "lurk"? I post here, and on my mma forum. so no lurking there. or maybe you're just making up bullshit to have something to say to me.

Well I seem to remember you being ran from some other forum for being a douche and them following you here. You're like the spoiled little kid who tries to start crap everywhere because you want everyone to feel like you do.

Last edited:
:lol: She admits by her previous statement, she didn't tell you what's going on. No way in hell knyte would tell you.

You're going based solely off of what you see on a forum, yet you criticize anyone that does the same about your life?

Your assuming. I do know a fair bit. And I'll leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.