PSA: To those of you with pets

Drool-Boy said:
You know what else is awesome?
Put a half inch by half inch square of masking tape on the bottom of each of the cats feet, then put it on the floor. Youll never laugh so hard.
I put a collar on one of my cats once... a collar with a bell.

:fly:

Everytime he'd move, he'd hear the bell and get the shit scared out of him so he'd run away, and the faster he ran, the louder the bell, the louder the bell the faster he ran. :lol: It was horrible but halarious all at the same time. Finally after about 15 minutes of running through the house, hissing, spitting and freaking the fuck out, he finally ended up under the bed, completely motionless. I had to dig him out from under there, and everytime that damn bell would ring he'd REAAAAAARRR and start growling again.

:lol:

I'm an evil mommy but that was the funniest thing I've ever seen.

My cat get's Whiskers. I would not pay 20quid for a bag of the same shit I can buy for 6quid.

Plus, it's not like I'm benifiting, he's still a fucking wanker

Galen said:
My cat get's Whiskers. I would not pay 20quid for a bag of the same shit I can buy for 6quid.

Plus, it's not like I'm benifiting, he's still a fucking wanker

You're cat is just a wierdo. All of my kitties are sweet, loving, and very affectionate towards me and everyone they meet. I just don't understand why your kitty wouldn't be as sweet with you? :confused:

Pandora said:
You're cat is just a wierdo. All of my kitties are sweet, loving, and very affectionate towards me and everyone they meet. I just don't understand why your kitty wouldn't be as sweet with you? :confused:
think about who you're dealing with here. duh.
my kitten just went through major reconstructive surgery on both of her front paws. i've never felt like such a bad parent in my life for making her go through with it and then watching her hobble around after the surgery :(

F33nX said:
think about who you're dealing with here. duh.
my kitten just went through major reconstructive surgery on both of her front paws. i've never felt like such a bad parent in my life for making her go through with it and then watching her hobble around after the surgery :(

Sarcasm just doesn't transfer over the internetz well. :(

Poor widdle puddn! Give her some scratches for me! :heart:

Pandora said:
I've tried to be nice to it, doesn't work. I just fed it, and it hissed at me, but ate the food anyway.

I hope to get his balls cut off next week, that'll show him.

I do plan on getting a decent pet sometime soon though. Either a german shepard or a british bulldog. Not sure which just yet.

who in their right mind would buy a scam of a pet food named
Professional Chicken & Rice Adult Dog Food
Professional Puppy Food
Professional Large-Breed Puppy Food
Professional Reduced Fat Cat Food
Professional Adult Cat Food

Yeah...real professional there duders

SchmilK said:
who in their right mind would buy a scam of a pet food named
Professional Chicken & Rice Adult Dog Food
Professional Puppy Food
Professional Large-Breed Puppy Food
Professional Reduced Fat Cat Food
Professional Adult Cat Food

Yeah...real professional there duders
I guess you have to be a fucked in the head cat person to feel that an animal deserves better.

Galen said:
I guess you have to be a fucked in the head cat person to feel that an animal deserves better.
Dogs? Definitely. Cats? They usually find stuff, mine lived for 10 years on table scraps.

Pandora said:

Would you be sweet if a giant monkey was constantly sticking metal instruments up your ass and scraping your sphincter?

Bubbles said:
Oh my. Kitties deserve every bit of the love you feel for dogss.....and then some. I'm sorry the forigner doesn't understqand the sllure of thekittah, but the rest of you.......CATS RULE AND DONS DROOL!!!
kay.gif

Bubbles said:
HUH?

Are YOU happy knowing that I can talk shit at your brother's house?

I'm in love with no one as well...;....does that mean we have something in common?

It's my birthday b ish

I think someone done got into the ambien again.