PSA: To those of you with pets

I feed the cat Purina One - Tuna and Salmon flavor. Any other brand or any other flavor of the same brand and the cat will eat it, go to my bed, and then vomit just to say FU buddy, get me my real food.

ERage said:
I feed the cat Purina One - Tuna and Salmon flavor. Any other brand or any other flavor of the same brand and the cat will eat it, go to my bed, and then vomit just to say FU buddy, get me my real food.
My cats always puke on my shoes. Dunno why but it's always, without fail, on MY shoes :mad:

zengirl said:
My cats always puke on my shoes. Dunno why but it's always, without fail, on MY shoes :mad:

on your shoes is better than in your shoes. The worst is when they climb behind your computer into the nest of wires and then puke right on it. Frickin pukey wires is the worst to get cleaned up. :barf:

Bubbles said:
what does that mean?

It means you're really gullible.

But in this case you're right. She really did pass away this Christmas. I took Ethan to the SPCA yesterday and looked at all the kitties and puppies they have for adoption.

I fell in love with this kick ass Australian shepherd that looked exactly like Mad Max's dog (Mel Gibson movies if you've no clue). But I don't have a house with a yard so I can't get it. I'll probably get another cat.

ERage said:
on your shoes is better than in your shoes. The worst is when they climb behind your computer into the nest of wires and then puke right on it. Frickin pukey wires is the worst to get cleaned up. :barf:
Says you... puking on the laces is pretty sick.

Sarcasmo said:

But in this case you're right. She really did pass away this Christmas. I took Ethan to the SPCA yesterday and looked at all the kitties and puppies they have for adoption.

I fell in love with this kick ass Australian shepherd that looked exactly like Mad Max's dog (Mel Gibson movies if you've no clue). But I don't have a house with a yard so I can't get it. I'll probably get another cat.
I'm sorry about your kitty. :(

Useless trivia: Mel Gibson's nicname in highschool was Mad Mel because of his bad ass attitude. And Tina Turner was hotter than Mel in the Mad Max BTT movie. :cool:

You should get 2 kitties at a time. When you bring them home in pairs, they're much easier to control and adapt to your house.

Sarcasmo said:

yeah, apartment living sucks for dogs. definately wait for the house before getting one, especially one that big. Did Ethan take to any of the kittins?

Bubbles said:
yeah, apartment living sucks for dogs. definately wait for the house before getting one, especially one that big. Did Ethan take to any of the kittins?

He likes kitties in general. (He licked my cat once a couple months ago and then kind of looked at me funny with his tongue hanging out, covered in fur. :lol: It was friggin awesome. ) He loves puppies but gets a little scared when they get excited and jump up and nuzzle his face and stuff. It goes from "Look daddy! A puppy!" to "Hold me daddy" pretty quick.

I'd kill some bitches if my Dogs were going into liver failure because some idiot used rotten, moldy corn.

I have been skimping on the expensive food and actually stooped down to "Dog's Best Friend" a generic brand I found at Albertson's. I guess I'll be throwing that out and going back to Science Diet.

Sarcasmo said:
He likes kitties in general. (He licked my cat once a couple months ago and then kind of looked at me funny with his tongue hanging out, covered in fur. :lol: It was friggin awesome. ) He loves puppies but gets a little scared when they get excited and jump up and nuzzle his face and stuff. It goes from "Look daddy! A puppy!" to "Hold me daddy" pretty quick.

:lol: He licked the cat? How cute!!

Bubbles said:
:lol: He licked the cat? How cute!!

It was awesome. My cat had a huge wet cowlick on her side. :lol:

It took about 10 minutes to clean out his mouth after that. He never did that again. He was just trying to do what animals do.

Sarcasmo said:

It took about 10 minutes to clean out his mouth after that. He never did that again. He was just trying to do what animals do.
I nibble on my kitties' ears, when they're being all cuddly, you just can't help it... and then we do face rubs where they like me to rub my face in their forehead... you get used to the taste of cat hair fairly rapidly.. :fly:

Drool-Boy said:
If one of my cats die, Ill grind it up and feed to the other one.
Then if it dies, Ill grind it up and feed it to the neighborhood kids.
Its called reccycling.
Good to see you're just feeding them and not helping them with spelling :fly:

Sarcasmo said:

You know what else is awesome?
Put a half inch by half inch square of masking tape on the bottom of each of the cats feet, then put it on the floor. Youll never laugh so hard.

Drool-Boy said:
If one of my cats die, Ill grind it up and feed to the other one.
Then if it dies, Ill grind it up and feed it to the neighborhood kids.
Its called reccycling.

Matrix style; yummy liquified cannabilism.

Drool-Boy said:
You know what else is awesome?
Put a half inch by half inch square of masking tape on the bottom of each of the cats feet, then put it on the floor. Youll never laugh so hard.

I've heard of this, but never actually tried it.