Post pics of people who are not to be messed with

JESUS

/thread again

JesusSonOfZeus1.jpg

Infested Terran Marine From StarCraft - He runs at people and buildings and upon reaching them blows himself (and the target) up in a massive chemical exploision.

infestedterran.jpg

Sarcasmo said:
I bought a video about HH Holmes a year and a half ago. It's amazing no one knows about the guy. His house was like an amusement park ride, but for dead people. And it bothers me to no end that they tore it down. Can you imagine the money you could make having tours through that place? Weird guy, unbelievable story. More people should know about him.
Never heard of him. That sounds awesome.

ERage said:
You won't forget to pay your taxes in the Count's realm. My brother in law has a decorative plate with this same picture on it that he got as a gift from a friend that went to Romania.
I've never seen another portrait done of Vlad, I'm thinking it may be the only one there is

Sarcasmo said:
I bought a video about HH Holmes a year and a half ago. It's amazing no one knows about the guy. His house was like an amusement park ride, but for dead people. And it bothers me to no end that they tore it down. Can you imagine the money you could make having tours through that place? Weird guy, unbelievable story. More people should know about him.
Sounds a lot like Herman Mudgett - is that the same dude?

edit: googling

theacoustician said:
Pol Pot
pol-pot.jpg

Pol Pot (born in 1925 in the Kompong Thom province of Cambodia) was the Khmer political leader whose totalitarian regime (1975-79) imposed severe hardships on the people of Cambodia. His radical communist government forced the mass evacuations of cities, killed or displaced millions of people, and left a legacy of disease and starvation. Under his leadership, his government caused the deaths of at least one million people from forced labor, starvation, disease, torture, or execution.

wikipedia said:
Pol Pot's regime killed between 1.5 - 2.3 million people between 1975-1979. By some accounts, nearly 1 out of every 8 Cambodians were murdered. The regime targeted Buddhist monks, western educated intellectuals, individuals with glasses, and ethnic Laotians and Vietnamese. The regime committed brutal genocide in the name of liberation.
:hs:

I also wouldn't fuck with Chesty Puller (his nickname came from his barrel chest, no joke), the most decorated U.S. Marine of all time

180px-Chesty_Puller.jpg

He went to the same military college I did, but he left after his first year to enlist in the Marine Corps. When asked directly why he left VMI after one year he said "I want to go where the guns are!" meaning he wanted to dive right in to the already active World War I

He finished his career as a Lt. General and compiled a shit load of money quotes along the way:

"Paper-work will ruin any military force"

"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em."

"The mail service has been excellent out here, and in my opinion this is all that the Air Force has accomplished during the war."

"Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a harder race!"

"Take me to the Brig. I want to see the "real Marines". "

"We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem."

Sarcasmo said:
They're smiling because they know that they can kill you at any time.

By shooting at the ground.

It's funny how while watching that show as a kid you think the gun battles are so cool and the A-Team is so l33t. Then as an adult you realize that fired off 10,000 rounds in an episode and didn't hit a single person.

KNYTE said:
It's funny how while watching that show as a kid you think the gun battles are so cool and the A-Team is so l33t. Then as an adult you realize that fired off 10,000 rounds in an episode and didn't hit a single person.

That's because killing is bad.

Which is why this girl is verah...verah..bad. :cool:

river.JPG