Post pics of people who are not to be messed with

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Darth Vader - The older one where he force chokes people who look at him wrong, not the "oh no Padme" wussy one.

darth.vader.lg.jpg

George Patton - He slapped people (including his own soldiers) who looked at him wrong (true story, look it up). He and Darth Vader have now perfected a "force choke then slap" tag team manuever in heaven which God has yet to be able to top.

patton.jpg

Grammaton Cleric John Preston - Self-freaking-explanatory.

preston.jpg

Batman - The comic book one who is just this side of insane and could kill you with with his pinky (if he so desired), not the movie ones.

batman.jpg

Mad russian guy - You cannot look at that pic and tell me you'd be crazy enough to talk smack to that guy after he'd gotten a few bottles of vodka into him.

madrussian.jpg

Dan Hibiki - Hands down the greatest fighting game character, ever. His Crazy-Groove fighting style will wow you and then kaplow you. Fer realz.

Dan_06.jpg

Who else is worthy to be added to this historic list?

Andrei Chikatilo, russian serial killer, rapist and cannibal. Body count of at least 50.

chikatilo.jpg

I almost forgot,

My old dorm neighbor from back in '98. You'll notice the Morrigan pic on the bathroom stall door with the "lotion" on it...that was his girlfriend at the time.

:shivers:

justin.jpg