Post pics of people who are not to be messed with

theacoustician said:
Roman Empire > British Empire

nah, they had around 2 million sq miles we had 14 mil. although i think they had a lot more sex :drool:

Akuma - The lord of the murder wave.

akuma.jpg

theacoustician said:
Hard to say since so little is really known about them.
My buddy in school broke records in BUDs and ended up on their Gold Team - from what little I get to hear they're fucking bad ass but operators get the boot like 4 years into action and then go work for company like blackwater

edit: I wouldn't fuck w/ them is what I'm sayin'

elpmis said:
My buddy in school broke records in BUDs and ended up on their Gold Team - from what little I get to hear they're fucking bad ass but operators get the boot like 4 years into action and then go work for company like blackwater

edit: I wouldn't fuck w/ them is what I'm sayin'

A Blackwater session is on my 5 year plan.

elpmis said:
My buddy in school broke records in BUDs and ended up on their Gold Team - from what little I get to hear they're f*cking bad ass but operators get the boot like 4 years into action and then go work for company like blackwater

edit: I wouldn't f*ck w/ them is what I'm sayin'
Seems like an assload of training to only use them for 4 years.

theacoustician said:
Seems like an assload of training to only use them for 4 years.

I imagine that's a pretty intense 4 years though, plus they may be worried about men being in so long that they start to get the "I'm invincibe" mindset, who knows.

KNYTE said:
I imagine that's a pretty intense 4 years though, plus they may be worried about men being in so long that they start to get the "I'm invincibe" mindset, who knows.
I can see that, but I would think they'd just test them to see if their still fit for duty. If so, then good to go. If not, off to another project or honorable discharge.

theacoustician said:
I can see that, but I would think they'd just test them to see if their still fit for duty. If so, then good to go. If not, off to another project or honorable discharge.
It's definitely honorable discharge, the way I see it is they can just go to cushie jobs within the navy, but why? they wouldn't make jack for cash - so they're better off working for a private military contractor like blackwater and making real money

elpmis said:
It's definitely honorable discharge, the way I see it is they can just go to cushie jobs within the navy, but why? they wouldn't make jack for cash - so they're better off working for a private military contractor like blackwater and making real money
Dunno man. Maybe they want to work their way up the chain of command more and eventually get into politics. I see what you mean though. I would be more on board with going someplace and making a shitpot of money instead of becoming a politician.

theacoustician said:
Dunno man. Maybe they want to work their way up the chain of command more and eventually get into politics. I see what you mean though. I would be more on board with going someplace and making a shitpot of money instead of becoming a politician.
depends on the seal, I'm sure lots of those dudes crave the rush for the rest of their lives and have a hard time turning down a one way ticket to Iraq and a six figure paycheck for a years work - that's why most of the navy's high ranking officers weren't former seals