WTF Post in here and I will tell you 3 things I know about you

Now one the Office Unhotties has a big bag of cookies on her desk. I went in there & said, "Okay so the McDonalds, the pizza & fried chicken (twice!) & the Chinese food wasn't enough? Now you have to pass out cookies?"

Being the alpha means doing some dirty work sometimes.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Now one the Office Unhotties has a big bag of cookies on her desk. I went in there & said, "Okay so the McDonalds, the pizza & fried chicken (twice!) & the Chinese food wasn't enough? Now you have to pass out cookies?"

HR must hate the fuck out of you.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and Ledboots

she's moved on to dessert at least. Maybe 3 more courses of dessert and she'll be ready for your advice.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes

I don't think some people know what they are doing to themselves when they consistently eat that shit. Sure they say they know, but do they really?

Comments like, "shutup cunt, you can eat whatever you want and still be skinny" prove they have no idea what they are talking about.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and nukes
- Bans me, yet allows me in his house periodically to cuddle the shit out of his cats
- Is big and scary, but is the nicest guy ever and will most likely ban me for saying this
- Still needs to put a bowling alley in his garage man cave attic thingy

Treacherous falsehoods
You should be ashamed of yourself

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
I don't think some people know what they are doing to themselves when they consistently eat that shit. Sure they say they know, but do they really?

Comments like, "shutup cunt, you can eat whatever you want and still be skinny" prove they have no idea what they are talking about.
I just rocked the salad bar at Harris Teeter.
100℅ dairy free.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and Ledboots