WTF Post in here and I will tell you 3 things I know about you

I guess we can count the last post as one of the three for Darth. :p

hannibal-gif.gif

Pffft. Mac's funnier than he is & Mac is a goddamn clusterfuck.

Hold on a second, did you just compare me with that guy whom I out-Englished a few days earlier?

I would rock the shit out of this place if English was my mother tongue. I can't express myself half the time, and the other half I'm just drunk.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
Hold on a second, did you just compare me with that guy whom I out-Englished a few days earlier?

I would rock the shit out of this place if English was my mother tongue. I can't express myself half the time, and the other half I'm just drunk.

And you're a clusterfuck all of the time.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and MacG
Speaking of alcohol, this stuff is delicious.

9898423910430.png

Hey so, in your recent forays into bourbonity, have you ever tried a maple bourbon?

I had someone gift me a bottle of Beam's Maple this weekend. Haven't tried it yet. You tried any maple bourbons?

Hey so, in your recent forays into bourbonity, have you ever tried a maple bourbon?

I had someone gift me a bottle of Beam's Maple this weekend. Haven't tried it yet. You tried any maple bourbons?
Ya, Maple bourbon was my gateway into liking bourbon. It's super sweet to me now, but easy on the palate when first starting out.

Maple bourbon also makes for some fucking delicious maple syrup on pancakes.

#cookingwithalcohol

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
Ya, Maple bourbon was my gateway into liking bourbon. It's super sweet to me now, but easy on the palate when first starting out.

Maple bourbon also makes for some fucking delicious maple syrup on pancakes.

#cookingwithalcohol

oooh, now that gives me an idea. I'll bet it would make a great addition to a BBQ sauce.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL