WTF Post in here and I will tell you 3 things I know about you

@MacG
- Doesn't use social media
- Is scared of his country
- Pretty cool dude, would have a beer with

This is all you have to say?

Especially after how I told everyone you are the most magnificent son of a bitch in this place?

@Darth Handsome see, I risked to be ridiculed by every one here for this cuck, and I'm a "pretty cool dude".

This is worse than friend zone, I've been pretty cool dude zoned, BY APE-FUCKING-RIL.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi, nukes and fly

Especially after how I told everyone you are the most magnificent son of a bitch in this place?

@Darth Handsome see, I risked to be ridiculed by every one here for this cuck, and I'm a "pretty cool dude".

This is worse than friend zone, I've been pretty cool dude zoned, BY APE-FUCKING-RIL.

I hate for you to hear it like this, but I put you in the friend zone too, buddy.

:lol:

You two are unpleaseable.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes

Simmer down, nancy

3 things I know about Mustard Dispenser

1. Once hosted an internet radio show called Outlaw|Radio
2. Once mailed me a Christmas card with a turd smeared on it
3. Should do another round of Funzie the clown comics

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL