Pics Poost ye dagz.

We're starting week 2 of chemotherapy on the old one. I didn't understand what it would mean in week 1, so she had a bit of a crash and needed fluids administered.

We're working on keeping ahead of the nausea and lethargy now, hopefully that'll help her cope better. If her blood isn't in a state to accept the treatment this week, or she has another crash after treatment, we're going to discontinue and prepare for the inevitable.

She did take about a 3/4 mile walk in the sun with a spring in her step this morning though. She even played a little with the puppy that was exercising in the field we were walking around.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
The old dog's been eating like, well, a dog.

This is weird. She's gone 16 years with her ridiculous picky eating habits and never weighing a gram over 14 kilos (31-ish pounds), but she's been pretty frantically eating the last week (everything: kibble, table scraps, treats, and then begging for more afterwards). I discontinued the appetite-booster to save ammunition last weekend for when we will need it (probably after doxorubicin next week), so the only things she's on currently are an anti-emetic, a steroid, and the anti-biotic whose course she just finished.

Hoping she gets back to 14 kilos. The costco rotisserie chicken has been good to her.

The old dog's been eating like, well, a dog.

This is weird. She's gone 16 years with her ridiculous picky eating habits and never weighing a gram over 14 kilos (31-ish pounds), but she's been pretty frantically eating the last week (everything: kibble, table scraps, treats, and then begging for more afterwards). I discontinued the appetite-booster to save ammunition last weekend for when we will need it (probably after doxorubicin next week), so the only things she's on currently are an anti-emetic, a steroid, and the anti-biotic whose course she just finished.

Hoping she gets back to 14 kilos. The costco rotisserie chicken has been good to her.
Hugs and kisses for your poochess. Eating is good.

Alternate answer: one of the kids had a bag of weed and she found and ate it. It's the one who is glum and isn't eating. ;)
:)

my bros

130090259-10221060489756346-2046124663786102111-o.jpg