Pics Poost ye dagz.

DktEhIzW4AYtHUw.jpg:large

Taking my poor fluffman to the vets tomorrow. He's super tired and out of energy after even 15 minutes walking these days. Today he refused to get in the car to go to the groomers and I had to pratically drag him down the street to get there for his appointment. Hoping it's nothing too serious but something tells me it's bound to be his hips or arthritis or similar. Feel like bawling my eyes out.

Taking my poor fluffman to the vets tomorrow. He's super tired and out of energy after even 15 minutes walking these days. Today he refused to get in the car to go to the groomers and I had to pratically drag him down the street to get there for his appointment. Hoping it's nothing too serious but something tells me it's bound to be his hips or arthritis or similar. Feel like bawling my eyes out.
Crossing my fingers hoping for the best.

Louise took the puppy running this morning and I passed her on the way back from the office (I forgot something so I had to run in and pick it up), and after only 3/4 mile, she looked annoyed with the dog.

So my heart is breaking into little pieces. Over the past few weeks Targ has not been well and we thought it was his hips/osteoarthritis so have had him on pain killers. Today I took him in because he's off his food, won't walk more than a few metres and his belly is swollen. We did a bunch of xrays and eventually an ultrasound. The xray indicated something wrong in his chest, the ultrasound showed that his left ventricle does not work and his aorta was barely contracting. The vet thinks it's dilated cardiomyopathy; she didn't say much more except to give me heart tablets and I'm going back next week. On the easiest google of my life it appears any dog with DCM has a shitty prognosis. His symptoms match advanced heart failure and it may be that he only had a few months to live. Not what I expected today for my special boy at 4.5 years old.

So my heart is breaking into little pieces. Over the past few weeks Targ has not been well and we thought it was his hips/osteoarthritis so have had him on pain killers. Today I took him in because he's off his food, won't walk more than a few metres and his belly is swollen. We did a bunch of xrays and eventually an ultrasound. The xray indicated something wrong in his chest, the ultrasound showed that his left ventricle does not work and his aorta was barely contracting. The vet thinks it's dilated cardiomyopathy; she didn't say much more except to give me heart tablets and I'm going back next week. On the easiest google of my life it appears any dog with DCM has a shitty prognosis. His symptoms match advanced heart failure and it may be that he only had a few months to live. Not what I expected today for my special boy at 4.5 years old.
Oh no. That's horrible:(

FUCK

Lucy's almost 9 years old and has managed to avoid the doberman DCM thing... fingers crossed.