Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an old guy and I'll agree - that was one of their more hodge-podge artsy-fartsy numbers. It's good music technically, they are tight as hell but for shear listenability it falls short. Chances are if you were 20ish when that came out and traveling with a woman she'd ask you to change the music. It's like discussing hard drive specs for most people.
Chicks tend to despise Rush.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: OOD and wetwillie
rj2ejiyy3eh31.jpg

Expect President Lunkhead to push for more tax cuts soon.

The budget deficit isn’t nearly high enough to turn over to the next person yet.

Man, did the right wing media jump on that thing. First thing Monday, all of the shows were about disputing that series of articles, claiming that the “liberal NYT is attempting to rewrite history!” and how “reparations are part of the democratic platform!”

Even Limbaugh was quoting Eric Ericsson yesterday, someone he banned from guest hosting his show because of his “Never Trumper” status. I guess they can collect and assemble when the attack is personal enough.

The right never cease to amaze me with their ability to project. Yesterday’s amazement came from Limbaugh classifying the left as running campaigns based on victimhood.

Have they not looked at who they elected and what he ran on, not to mention his constant whining about “them” holding him back, and “them” investigating him and his family (spreading the victimhood around), etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.