Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
qec40oe4nth31.jpg

rich juxtaposition coming from a dude who thinks it's ok to run down protestors
which is it, dawg? are you down with protesters or no?
He's just throwing out bait. He knows as well as everyone else that nothing about the Democratic party is anti 2nd amendment.

Yet ANOTHER Roger Ailes/FOX News exposé coming out, this one a movie titled Bombshell.

The Loudest Voice was highly disturbing.

Last week:

Trump: “We will look into meaningful background checks...” (times 17)

Later that day

Limbaugh: “Any new legislation won’t do a thing except cause Trump to lose in 2020”

Trump: “I changed my mind”

Just who exactly is the president?

:lol:
Trump didn't do shit. Those veterans were already entitled to getting their loans wiped out under existing laws. The only thing he did was sign a bill stating that they no longer have to file any paperwork to get it wiped out, it will just be automatic.

Like everything else he has done, he hasn't done anything.

Since Wednesday:

When does article 25 come into play? And how many times have his cabinet and joint chiefs either stopped him, or ignored him when he wanted to take some military or otherwise action that you cant come back from.

Since Wednesday:

When does article 25 come into play? And how many times have his cabinet and joint chiefs either stopped him, or ignored him when he wanted to take some military or otherwise action that you cant come back from.

He’s more senile than ever.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
:lol:
Trump didn't do shit. Those veterans were already entitled to getting their loans wiped out under existing laws. The only thing he did was sign a bill stating that they no longer have to file any paperwork to get it wiped out, it will just be automatic.

Like everything else he has done, he hasn't done anything.
Less hassle. That's a good thing.

He's just throwing out bait. He knows as well as everyone else that nothing about the Democratic party is anti 2nd amendment.

As a foreigner, i was certain prayer in school was gonna be next blame mortar. Caveat added to prayer to thank President trump & McDonald's causes viral sales and accidentally the economy

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: adi and wetwillie
Status
Not open for further replies.