Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was listening to CBC Radio this morning on the drive into work, they were talking to some random scientist that works in Greenland doing fisheries stuff and were asking him about it.

Greenland is part of Denmark, they've got free healthcare, free education... why in the fuck would they want to give that up by joining the US, just so they can be ignored/treated like shit like Puerto Rico just was?

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and adi

I was listening to CBC Radio this morning on the drive into work, they were talking to some random scientist that works in Greenland doing fisheries stuff and were asking him about it.

Greenland is part of Denmark, they've got free healthcare, free education... why in the fuck would they want to give that up by joining the US, just so they can be ignored/treated like shit like Puerto Rico just was?
highest alcohol and suicide there comrade .
your mind is gravy

Wow that song sucks. Almost as bad as some I've written.
I'm an old guy and I'll agree - that was one of their more hodge-podge artsy-fartsy numbers. It's good music technically, they are tight as hell but for shear listenability it falls short. Chances are if you were 20ish when that came out and traveling with a woman she'd ask you to change the music. It's like discussing hard drive specs for most people.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and OOD
We offered to buy Greenland after WW2 . Got military/security access without having to own it. Probably should've bought it anyway just for the resources.

Today? Ya I'm sure Trump would love to be able to say he bought a whole country. Not happening.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Status
Not open for further replies.