Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did y'inz miss how the GOP has been cheering on Kanye's descent into the right wing fever swamps these last few years? But once he fully embraces the core ideology he's some wacky liberal elite or something?

I'm on Brittney's side.
Happy Britney Spears GIF

• Haha
Reactions: adi and Strings
Because this is relentlessly stupid pearl clutching. Because the bar for a Democratic "scandal" is in the dirt and Republican scandals are just an accepted fact of life. They literally have a serving congressman who *allegedly* trafficked minors across state lines for sex.
I'm just not sure how making odd personal attacks and insults helps articulate that. And I was more pondering about other posters, not really you tbh.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
I'm deep into britney conspiracies rn. Have you seen her Instagram? I think that's more @Petunia 's lane. She should talk to us all about that instead of trying to be political.

i used to be… she’s bored me now
HOWEVER, im reading here and there that the conspiracies are back about her instagram account

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Did y'inz miss how the GOP has been cheering on Kanye's descent into the right wing fever swamps these last few years? But once he fully embraces the core ideology he's some wacky liberal elite or something?
The guy the US traded single handedly escalated every civil war going on in Africa. Or is was that not brought up in your Twitter echo chamber?

Status
Not open for further replies.