Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure mr. horrible arms dealer now has no network and no connections anymore. Not to mention no access to a stockpile of surplus Soviet arms anymore to sell, considering how well the Russian invasion of the Ukraine is going.

Plus, he's probably not exactly trustworthy considering how long he's been in US custody. He's a no-use liability to the Russians at this point, and I'm sure he's got a pot of polonium tea waiting for him.

I'm sure mr. horrible arms dealer now has no network and no connections anymore. Not to mention no access to a stockpile of surplus Soviet arms anymore to sell, considering how well the Russian invasion of the Ukraine is going.

Plus, he's probably not exactly trustworthy considering how long he's been in US custody. He's a no-use liability to the Russians at this point, and I'm sure he's got a pot of polonium tea waiting for him.
Nah, he has publicly volunteered to head to the front and fight the evil Ukraine occupiers. Bullet is cheaper than polonium

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

The man can't stop partying. I wonder if Doofer was there? Maybe Squi and Tobin?

https://www.newsweek.com/brett-kavanaugh-partying-matt-gaetz-raises-questions-1766759

BTW pay attention to - "Brett Kavanaugh attended a private holiday party on Friday night at the home of CPAC chairman Matt Schlapp, and that attendees included Stephen Miller, whose group America First Legal Foundation has interests in cases now pending before the Supreme Court."

Status
Not open for further replies.