Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don’t care about any of that other shit

that basketball player rolled into a foreign country with paraphernalia that is majorly banned there.
americans want everyone to bow down to their country but your people cannot respect the laws and cultures of others.

WAS HER SENTENCE EXCESSIVE? yes absolutely
but that’s their country and their ridiculous rules to make.

citizen or not she broke the law. period.
we don’t have to agree with the russians excessive laws but when you step foot on their soil you better respect them or keep your self righteous american asses at home where you can throw your dick around.

worst
trade
ever
Wait, none of that had anything to do with what Trump was arguing.
So which is it? Is Trump right, or does the US need to stop swinging its dick around?

that basketball player rolled into a foreign country with paraphernalia that is majorly banned there.
americans want everyone to bow down to their country but your people cannot respect the laws and cultures of others.

we don’t have to agree with the russians excessive laws but when you step foot on their soil you better respect them or keep your self righteous american asses at home where you can throw your dick around.

worst
trade
ever

FB_IMG_1670596137299.jpg

worst
trade
ever
The unconvicted drug abuser arguing that "THE LAW IS THE LAW" is fucking hilarious.

I do need to thank keeks, BTW.
Before this, I didn't realize what a shitbird Whalen is. Dude got kicked out of the USMC during the Surge.
Lied about having a degree and all sorts of other shit.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
Before this, I didn't realize what a shitbird Whalen is. Dude got kicked out of the USMC during the Surge.
then promptly went on to commit what I would largely characterize as unsanctioned espionage, and publicly had his techniques and methods disavowed by CIA with a statement that was in line with "we're not stupid enough to use someone like him as an asset"

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor

then promptly went on to commit what I would largely characterize as unsanctioned espionage, and publicly had his techniques and methods disavowed by CIA with a statement that was in line with "we're not stupid enough to use someone like him as an asset"
A citizen is a citizen.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
From what I read, it was a one for one trade and it was Britney or no one. Period. So, I say save who you can when you can.
This other guy has been jailed in Russia since 2018 and no one tried dealing for him then either. Suddenly it's a travesty?
I hate when people are used for political posturing. That being said, I hope they're able to bring him home soon too.

From what I read, it was a one for one trade and it was Britney or no one. Period. So, I say save who you can when you can.
This other guy has been jailed in Russia since 2018 and no one tried dealing for him then either. Suddenly it's a travesty?
I hate when people are used for political posturing. That being said, I hope they're able to bring him home soon too.
This whole thing was political posturing. And like most things political nobody will remember it in a week or so.

also, the teacher jailed for the exact same thing as Britney. Marc Fogel

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
This whole thing was political posturing. And like most things political nobody will remember it in a week or so.
Trump should keep his mouth shut about it because some of his followers are nutty enough to attack her.
And he knows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.