Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time anybody ever cared about a WNBA trade.
Rimshot Drum Joke GIF

Did you know the guy that Trump is cunting about was Canadian born? Or that he has Canadian, US, British, and Irish citizenship?

Why aren't you snowfuckers trying to get him out? Why is it on us? Cause Trump said so?

i don’t care about any of that other shit

that basketball player rolled into a foreign country with paraphernalia that is majorly banned there.
americans want everyone to bow down to their country but your people cannot respect the laws and cultures of others.

WAS HER SENTENCE EXCESSIVE? yes absolutely
but that’s their country and their ridiculous rules to make.

citizen or not she broke the law. period.
we don’t have to agree with the russians excessive laws but when you step foot on their soil you better respect them or keep your self righteous american asses at home where you can throw your dick around.

worst
trade
ever

i don’t care about any of that other shit

that basketball player rolled into a foreign country with paraphernalia that is majorly banned there.
americans want everyone to bow down to their country but your people cannot respect the laws and cultures of others.

WAS HER SENTENCE EXCESSIVE? yes absolutely
but that’s their country and their ridiculous rules to make.

citizen or not she broke the law. period.
we don’t have to agree with the russians excessive laws but when you step foot on their soil you better respect them or keep your self righteous american asses at home where you can throw your dick around.

worst
trade
ever
Ur dum.

Peppers is literally quoting the Russian propaganda troll months
You can call me all the names you want. Are the people who were involved in Operation Relentless that led to the capture of Viktor Bout who are questioning this move just a bunch of trolls quoting Russian propaganda too? Just a little reminder of who we let walk out of prison yesterday.

"Viktor Bout, in my eyes, is one of the most dangerous men on the face of the Earth."

Last edited:
You can call me all the names you want. Are the people who were involved in Operation Relentless that led to the capture of Viktor Bout who are questioning this move just a bunch of trolls quoting Russian propaganda too? Just a little reminder of who he let walk out of prison yesterday.

"Viktor Bout, in my eyes, is one of the most dangerous men on the face of the Earth."

It's also been 12 years, his networks are gone, and his forte was smuggling weapons out of Russia, so circumstances have changed somewhat.

MSNBC this morning on Morning Joe, "There's nothing wrong with looking at this deal objectively and questioning it." MSNBC must be a bunch of Russian trolls touting their propaganda too.

Status
Not open for further replies.