Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude is a Nazi.

Screenshot_2020-08-11-Right-wing-NC-congressional-candidate-Madison-Cawthorn-deletes-pictures-from-his-vacation-to-Hitlers....jpg

What I love is how he keeps getting caught with guns in the airport and everyone is like aw he's such a character while the rest of us would be looking at a felony. :tard:

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
The cruelty is the point, truly. They'll probably get their fascist theocracy, and they'll suffer with the rest of us.
No one does something because they think it's wrong. :tard:

This is literally a weird American thing. It's like COVID and masks, it's not actually about birth control it's about virtue signaling. That's why I was criticizing your idiot rant about Cawthorn going to Berchsgarten. It's not about actual politics, it's 100% character assassination and supporting the "correct" ideas regardless of the real world consequence.

Wow people latched onto Abortion. Even in theological circles it was a nuanced subject until it became politically affliated.

Last edited:
No one does something because they think it's wrong. :tard:

This is literally a weird American thing. It's like COVID and masks, it's not actually about birth control it's about virtue signaling. That's why I was criticizing your idiot rant about Cawthorn going to Berchsgarten. It's not about actual politics, it's 100% character assassination and supporting the "correct" ideas regardless of the real world consequence.

Wow people latched onto Abortion. Even in theological circles it was a nuanced subject until it became politically affliated.
They think a fascist theocracy is the right thing. They're the US Taliban.

The religious right formed in response to desegregation and civil rights. But just like they would never call what they want "fascist theocracy" (which is what they want) because those are bad words, they used abortion as their shibboleth.

Everything is politics, "not politics" is just politics you agree with. Cawthorn is a Republican is a Nazi.

Status
Not open for further replies.