Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that's what he was driving at. Context
I'm pretty sure it was what he was driving at. "Rules for thee, not for me" seems to be the heart of the current right(er) wing in the US.

You might call yourself a libertardian, and you might even believe some of their bullshit, but if you're intent on creating power vacuums, rest assured they'll only exist for the barest moments before the moneyed interests move in to take over.

I'm pretty sure it was what he was driving at. "Rules for thee, not for me" seems to be the heart of the current right(er) wing in the US.

You might call yourself a libertardian, and you might even believe some of their bullshit, but if you're intent on creating power vacuums, rest assured they'll only exist for the barest moments before the moneyed interests move in to take over.
Well yeah but... Whatever. I'm trying to point out the larger picture where none of this matters. Manufactured division... It doesn't matter what the topic is and reciting shit you read on liberal websites is just as boring as reading qanon tracts

Well yeah but... Whatever. I'm trying to point out the larger picture where none of this matters. Manufactured division... It doesn't matter what the topic is and reciting shit you read on liberal websites is just as boring as reading qanon tracts
bothsides isn't really a viable option when one of them is ineffectual and the other is actively malicious.

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister

Yes, the Republicans are openly lawless. But the Democrats are purposely ineffectual because they both serve power. That's that manufactured division.

One thing that Epstein really clarified is the extent to which power exists free from laws and morals. It wasn't a big secret what the guy's deal was, at least in those circles, but the powerful openly associated with him.

C'mon man. They'll never do that. Its not a sin if a man does it.
Nicole Scherzinger Television GIF

Okay so when it's banned nationally?
Yeah nah, you're part of the problem. No one is going to engage with someone what basically recites shit they've heard on the news all day and resorts to personal attacks when people dont jerk off to it. Have an original thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.