Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think I bit @APRIL's dick giving @fly a blowjob when I said that Fauci should step down from the public eye of the CDC after how polarizing he'd become, so I think the language thing is kind of a blindspot.
NPR literally has him on every week. It's like CNN with Cuomo.

Anyway back on track, I think the bigger point was the ACA didn't do shit for anyone except get your hours cut and have to get insurance or face tax consequences. That's just like the car I drive that I have to pay tax on, and drive on shitty roads that insurance wont cover but I have to have insurance or it cant be registered, and everytime I want gas I have to pay 40 cents a gallon road tax AND..

Oh yay healthcare for everyone who popped out a crotch goblin before 26. Really makes the single white males feel appreciated. Obama, such a hero. I'd have voted for single payer before the ACA shit.

Last edited:
Hi gays! What’s up in this bitch?

30 Rock Fellow Kids GIF by PeacockTV

Was at a golf tournament yesterday.

Couple bro’s started up with the Biden didn’t really win shit, and that Michael Obama could drive the ball really far. Along with republicans clinking their Mich Ultras for being republicans. No one asked them, they volunteered this information.

I relocated.

Was at a golf tournament yesterday.

Couple bro’s started up with the Biden didn’t really win shit, and that Michael Obama could drive the ball really far. Along with republicans clinking their Mich Ultras for being republicans. No one asked them, they volunteered this information.

I relocated.

Try being surrounded by that shit constantly
I swear if I hear "lets go brandon! (tee hee hee)" one more time Im going to aggressively shit on someones face.

Status
Not open for further replies.