Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
f00120cca0f1bf8f94630441fd8dca0d.jpg

I have no issue with her message in general. It's that angry face and her delivery - like a Swedish SOuthern Baptist preacher laying down some heavy fire, brimstone, and damnation!! "YOU'RE ALL SINNERS AND YOU NEED TO GET RIGHT WITH THE LORD OR YOU"RE GOING TO HELL!!!!
Those chillen should stay in their place and not have opinions! [/oldmanyellsatcloud]

• Gravy
Reactions: gee
I have no issue with her message in general. It's that angry face and her delivery - like a Swedish SOuthern Baptist preacher laying down some heavy fire, brimstone, and damnation!! "YOU'RE ALL SINNERS AND YOU NEED TO GET RIGHT WITH THE LORD OR YOU"RE GOING TO HELL!!!!
It's an integral part of the new godless religion. Earth is dying, we have sinned.
If she is so concerned about Gaia she should stop flying to global symposiums to shriek.
Huge carbon monoxide footprint.
Carbon DIOXIDE is good. It's how plants breathe. They give us oxygen in return.
Her shrieking helps plants breathe. Keep shrieking. Stop wasting jet fuel.

• Sad
Reactions: wetwillie
It's an integral part of the new godless religion. Earth is dying, we have sinned.
If she is so concerned about Gaia she should stop flying to global symposiums to shriek.
Tell me how you didn't pass Earth Science in 10th grade without just coming right out and saying it.

I get a kick out of the ones that fly private jets across the globe to sit down to a catered lobster dinner and claim they're fighting world hunger.
Probably could've bought enough wheat and garden crops to feed 5000 for a year on what that self-aggrandizing party cost.
Be the change you want to see in the world.

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII
I get a kick out of the ones that fly private jets across the globe to sit down to a catered lobster dinner and claim they're fighting world hunger.
Probably could've bought enough wheat and garden crops to feed 5000 for a year on what that self-aggrandizing party cost.
Be the change you want to see in the world.
So, you'd rather shoot the messenger than listen to the message.

I'm sure, based on that attitude, that you're out in the community in all of your free time, listening to the homeless, helping out with their struggles.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I likely have one of the smallest carbon footprints of any family of 4 here. Rarely fly. Prius. Watch my energy usage like a hawk.
Most of you don't practice what you preach. Coalburners the lot of you.
In fairness I bet Jehannum has one of the smallest footprints here between solar, swamp cooler, riding bike to work, etc. I think most of his cars even stopped dumping oil on the ground.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
In fairness I bet Jehannum has one of the smallest footprints here between solar, swamp cooler, riding bike to work, etc. I think most of his cars even stopped dumping oil on the ground.
It's true, I've stopped polluting the watershed, as none of my cars currently has an active oil leak.

I don't have a swamp cooler anymore, but I did go with one of them 8 million SEER AC units, so it's actually only added like 300KWh/mo for about 3 months of the year.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Status
Not open for further replies.