Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a hard time believing there's really a such thing as "biden nation". It's not like the guy is the politics version of the Oakland Raiders or something. Was just a little less icky to a little more people that's all.

I'm having a hard time believing there's really a such thing as "biden nation". It's not like the guy is the politics version of the Oakland Raiders or something. Was just a little less icky to a little more people that's all.
That's literally all anybody ever said about Biden - that he's slightly more palatable than Trump was.

So, that first part shouldn't come as some great realization for you.

I'm confused as to why we are even talking about a "Biden nation" outside of the context of he is POTUS and thus is in charge of the nation (kinda)

3db0eaefe591bdf68808f67cf06837c9.jpg

please let this be real

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII and Peppers
oh come on he was joking ..
doesn’t make him a bad candidate
Manchurian Candidate is a concept suggested by a film originally starring Frank Sinatra.
A totally psychologically reprogrammed human who reacts to subliminal suggestions, can kill or do anything else based on a few preprogrammed words and phrases.
They remade the film about a decade ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.