Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pansie ass.

At least stand by your convictions.
14th amendment
Section 3

Specifically states that a person cannot hold a position in congress or as a representative or elector of the president or Vice President position in a federal or state capacity who has sworn an oath to the constitution and subsequently had any part in an insurrection against the government.

Fun fact... he swore the oath the day before the Capitol insurrection, which means he held the position for a single day before creating a situation where he would be required to resign.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
wow it’s like the world is turning on trump and his ppl at the 11th hour!
it’s kinda satisfying to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think people are starting to see the big picture, that Trump is using an 87 year old strategy in order to remain in office. This is the exact strategy used in February 1933 in Germany, that led to the Reichstag Fire Decree and ultimately the rise of the Nazi party and subsequently, Adolph Hitler. Someone set the Reichstag building on fire, Paul con Hindenburg who only a month earlier reluctantly appointed Adolph Hitler to Chancellor, signed off on the Reichstag Fire Decree, which is essentially the same thing as declaring martial law, resulting in extreme abuse of power, the quick stripping of power from the Nationalist Party, and after a short time, giving Adolph Hitler absolute power.

I skipped over a bunch of stuff, but that’s a glimpse into the similarities. The only real difference is that while “Communists” were to blame for the arson in Germany, the President openly, in front of millions of people, instigated the insurrection.

Every time I say “there’s no way things could get any worse”, I’m quickly proven wrong. I just want to be right... once.

Some years ago we brought in legislation around radicalisation so that anyone working with vulnerable adults or children are trained to recognise the signs they are vulnerable to or being recruited to be radicalised, whether that's by islamic terrorists or right wing nationalists. Under that legal duty we then have to report this to a government agency who check it out and then do work with the person to deprogram them. Do you have any equivalents there?

Some years ago we brought in legislation around radicalisation so that anyone working with vulnerable adults or children are trained to recognise the signs they are vulnerable to or being recruited to be radicalised, whether that's by islamic terrorists or right wing nationalists. Under that legal duty we then have to report this to a government agency who check it out and then do work with the person to deprogram them. Do you have any equivalents there?
Don't think so. It's our American history and how we roll. Everybody gets to roll their shit however we want and that leads to certain behavior patterns not found as readily in other countries. We have the most perfect infrastructure for radicalization on the planet. Perfect trifecta of food, power, roads, weapons, communications networks,etc. And little of that oversight you mention - that would totally be against free speech. My wife is a teacher - they have to report all sorts of shit but I've never heard her mention radicalization. Just asked her - nope, only beatings, molestation, abject health concerns and starvation have to be reported.
I'd like to report that my grandchildren are being radicalized to be poor, dumb, right-wing Bible beaters. Such a disappointment - I suppose it's a rejection of my bohemian ukulele-playing ways.
Good question.

It's pure LOLZ seeing all the MAGAS grow e-balls and cancel their Prime subscriptions.

It's even more LOLZ seeing them post how Amazon will be losing 75 million customers.

75 million this and that.

Fucking people exist in a completely separate reality.

75 Million people have been disenfranchised! :lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Status
Not open for further replies.