Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some years ago we brought in legislation around radicalisation so that anyone working with vulnerable adults or children are trained to recognise the signs they are vulnerable to or being recruited to be radicalised, whether that's by islamic terrorists or right wing nationalists. Under that legal duty we then have to report this to a government agency who check it out and then do work with the person to deprogram them. Do you have any equivalents there?

We send them to those "Pray away the gay" camps.

Worth watching

Im just disappointed he didint end it by telling us all to GIT TO DE CHOPPAH

I really like that video. I think you guys can move on from this if people face consequences, including the minority of shithead senators you have who propped this up. I'm not sure how you overcome this unless there's a huge smackdown.

I really like that video. I think you guys can move on from this if people face consequences, including the minority of shithead senators you have who propped this up. I'm not sure how you overcome this unless there's a huge smackdown.

The new Attorney General is Merrick Garland who I dearly hope is looking for some payback to the senate GOP for denying his Supreme Court appointment by Obama. That scenario should be glorious.

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
I haven;t been around much lately because what trump has been doing is so fucked up even i couldn't back him.

Lets be honest though digitally removing him from home alone 2 is just fucking insane.

ok let me ask you.. up til what point did you support him.
like when did you stop and think “uhm ok i can’t deal with this”

was there a turning point or was it just been happening slowly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's pure LOLZ seeing all the MAGAS grow e-balls and cancel their Prime subscriptions.

It's even more LOLZ seeing them post how Amazon will be losing 75 million customers.

75 million this and that.

Fucking people exist in a completely separate reality.

75 Million people have been disenfranchised! :lol:

they are INSANE!
Parler has been delivering the LOLs for 48 hrs but it’s also scary how CRAZY AND BRAINWASHED these people truly are

b9ee2adc6838a47b68b368c9d6ce82a9.jpg

708e3e951948cc01a2b2c1c761e3c219.jpg

8ee06f408ade6ace164cf6547ae4ed80.jpg

e2835abb101e099b57993091fec34cb2.jpg

THEYRE CALLING AMAZON

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would LOVE to see some consequences, but I am guessing there's going to be a small amount of consequences and then lots of "let's move on together" rhetoric.

which, it's so frustrating to me that people will talk about how being told to just ignore bullies and implementing zero tolerance policies doesn't work and then still turn around and be like "just ignore the fascists and the government that is actively supporting and encouraging them and they'll go away, if you fight back you're literally just as bad"

I think people are starting to see the big picture, that Trump is using an 87 year old strategy in order to remain in office. This is the exact strategy used in February 1933 in Germany, that led to the Reichstag Fire Decree and ultimately the rise of the Nazi party and subsequently, Adolph Hitler. Someone set the Reichstag building on fire, Paul con Hindenburg who only a month earlier reluctantly appointed Adolph Hitler to Chancellor, signed off on the Reichstag Fire Decree, which is essentially the same thing as declaring martial law, resulting in extreme abuse of power, the quick stripping of power from the Nationalist Party, and after a short time, giving Adolph Hitler absolute power.

I skipped over a bunch of stuff, but that’s a glimpse into the similarities. The only real difference is that while “Communists” were to blame for the arson in Germany, the President openly, in front of millions of people, instigated the insurrection.

Every time I say “there’s no way things could get any worse”, I’m quickly proven wrong. I just want to be right... once.
folks have been making specific comparisons to the Beer Hall Putsch which I don't think are unfounded.

Status
Not open for further replies.