Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hatebox yesterday was blaming blue states and the liberals that run them are the cause of police violence followed by riots and looting. Really?

These events can be traced back to poor recruitment, poor training, understaffing, militarization of police forces, etc, which are all because of tax cuts and lack of funding, and lack of public interest in keeping stuff funded.

If someone is walking around in a public space waving a gun around, since when is it proper procedure to drive into the space, pull weapons, and shoot? In my day, the space would be surrounded and the perp talked down, or attempted to be, prior to resorting to lethal methods.

We get what we pay for.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
not sure i wanna visit the USA anytime soon.
i hear Afghanistan is wonderful this time of year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You should definitely stay north for awhile. All these cities where the protests and looting is going on are bound to have big Covid outbreaks. Very little social distancing involved in looting a TJ Maxx.

Armed militant police oppressing and killing innocent people. Yep, law abiding citizens should definitely have sweeping control forced upon them. Things won't get even worse in the future. We can trust the authorities.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Armed militant police oppressing and killing innocent people. Yep, law abiding citizens should definitely have sweeping control forced upon them. Things won't get even worse in the future. We can trust the authorities.
How long til the militia police start killing innocent white people and it turns into a full out massacre then? Black people have been putting up with this for hundreds of years but it seems to be creeping up on your majority.

And CNN did what?

so the cameras were rolling LIVE as the crew were taken into custody and the stupid cops didn’t know the cameras were capturing everything .. the camera was on the ground then later picked up by someone i’m guessing a cop then it was in the back of a police car ROLLING LIVE
it was pretty wild to watch

so the cameras were rolling LIVE as the crew were taken into custody and the stupid cops didn’t know the cameras were capturing everything .. the camera was on the ground then later picked up by someone i’m guessing a cop then it was in the back of a police car ROLLING LIVE
it was pretty wild to watch

Crazy shit. With your original post I was imagining police swooped into the news room and arrested the anchors live on air :lol: Thanks for the cliffs

Da fuq.
The US is nuts right now.
And last night in Philly 11 people were shot in under 3 hours in six separate shootings.

Status
Not open for further replies.