Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

No booze taken. I just find it amusing you now realise freedom sometimes means you not being able to do whatever the fuck you want because it makes other unsafe or endangers their lives.

Like thinking having guns is a right and makes you free when black people are shot for jogging.

Now you white folks might get impacted it's okay to curve 'freedom'.
This totally comes across as a drunken post.

Yes it is. And making bombs is illegal. Carrying knives is illegal here.

I'm using it at an example of you spouting about freedom while it threatens the safety of others or those being oppressed. Another is 'free' speech. Free speech to hate and cause hatred doesn't mean freedom. It means infringing the freedom of others.
Having a gun doesn't infringe on anyone's declared rights.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Meanwhile, we’ll just let one jurisdiction fire a cop for being unqualified then rehired in a bigger jurisdiction down the street, only to cap a 12 year old kid for playing.

I guess asking for testing to own a gun is asking too much of a society that hires dipshits to be cops.

Meanwhile, our president is so constitution illiterate that he thinks being fact checked on Twitter is a violation of his first amendment rights.

You know in countries without guns around white people don't run down innocent black people and knife them to death for jogging right? Some part of guns being fucking stupid must sink in for you somewhere in your consciousness.
We have a racism problem, not a gun problem.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
ibXsLyB.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
The right to be innocent and black maybe? Meh.. I mean who cares right
You know I care. And let's be real for a second. You are talking out of emotions not logic and reason.

Having a gun doesn't infringe on any black person's "right to be innocent".

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Meanwhile, we’ll just let one jurisdiction fire a cop for being unqualified then rehired in a bigger jurisdiction down the street, only to cap a 12 year old kid for playing.

I guess asking for testing to own a gun is asking too much of a society that hires dipshits to be cops.
America has the completely wrong approach to law enforcement. They need to reform, and there are plenty of living working examples out there to copy.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and APRIL