Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibXsLyB.jpg
It's not as clear cut as the tweet would have you believe. The female that was killed was an Australian, and our government put pressure on the US government for their to be someone held accountable. Had our government not added pressure, Noor would have walked free.

You know I care. And let's be real for a second. You are talking out of emotions not logic and reason.

Having a gun doesn't infringe on any black person's "right to be innocent".
There is reason in emotion, and to speak from emotion isn't ridiculous or dumb. To speak purely from logic is often psychopathic.

You can call it hyperbole but you know exactly what I mean when I say guns are infringing on people's right to be black and innocent.

And yes @APRIL you do have a racism problem, as does every country in the world, and yes you should reform a ton of shit. I don't for a minute believe you'll ever be a country without guns, you missed that boat and clung to paranoid fear as a nation far too long ago. And that's a real shame. Scotland had a mass shooting in a school once. We don't have guns anymore. Maybe that was the kind of emotional response people don't like but I know little kids won't be shot in schools so maybe there needs to be a bit more of it going around.

There is reason in emotion, and to speak from emotion isn't ridiculous or dumb. To speak purely from logic is often psychopathic.

You can call it hyperbole but you know exactly what I mean when I say guns are infringing on people's right to be black and innocent.

Lol OK. Yeah I know what you mean by it, but I find it stupid. And thus why emotional speak is not wise.

And yes @APRIL you do have a racism problem, as does every country in the world, and yes you should reform a ton of shit. I don't for a minute believe you'll ever be a country without guns, you missed that boat and clung to paranoid fear as a nation far too long ago. And that's a real shame. Scotland had a mass shooting in a school once. We don't have guns anymore. Maybe that was the kind of emotional response people don't like but I know little kids won't be shot in schools so maybe there needs to be a bit more of it going around.

banning guns doesn’t mean they won’t be around.

banning guns doesn’t mean there is not be another school shooting

i hate guns, but i hate the people holding them and shooting at random innocent people more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Had our government not added pressure, Noor would have walked free.

May have, or could have, but you can’t positively say that was the deciding factor. If the current victim was from another country, would the cop definitely get jail time? I doubt it. Our current pres would tell them to fuck off, unless they had oil or a pee tape.

May have, or could have, but you can’t positively say that was the deciding factor. If the current victim was from another country, would the cop definitely get jail time? I doubt it. Our current pres would tell them to fuck off, unless they had oil or a pee tape.
Oh I can absolutely say without a doubt that our government adding pressure was the sole deciding factor. The cop was basically cleared and that stirred up havok in our parliament putting pressure on our prime minister to make a call.

banning guns doesn’t mean they won’t be around.

banning guns doesn’t mean there is not be another school shooting

i hate guns, but i hate the people holding them and shooting at random innocent people more

The anti gun people have to get it through their head that it's physically next to impossible to remove the guns from America. Then there's the extreme probability that there will be a civil war. The shit that worked in my country, and carys' country, will not work here. So constant bellowing out that America should ban guns is borderline idiotic.

The anti gun people have to get it through their head that it's physically next to impossible to remove the guns from America. Then there's the extreme probability that there will be a civil war. The shit that worked in my country, and carys' country, will not work here. So constant bellowing out that America should ban guns is borderline idiotic.

i think every american should undergo a mental evaluation cuz they all fucked

The protests/mini riots started here tonight. They blocked the main highway and most of the roads downtown. A bunch of shots fired and the cops busted out the tear gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.