Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you simps see bernie call out biden and biden lie during the debate about cutting social security???

Isn’t lying one of the job qualifications? I’m sure the current post holder lied at least five times a day last week, double that whenever he spoke into a camera lens.

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
Debate last night had a weird energy. No audience, no press, just Bernie and Joe and the moderators (and camera crew and other technicians) so they didn't have to play to the audience at all. They just kind of looked at each other and talked/argued.
Kind of surreal.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Debate last night had a weird energy. No audience, no press, just Bernie and Joe and the moderators (and camera crew and other technicians) so they didn't have to play to the audience at all. They just kind of looked at each other and talked/argued.
Kind of surreal.

Now I’m sorry I missed it. I would prefer no audience, or at least, no audience reaction allowed, when it comes to election debates. This ain’t American Idol.

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
Tortillas are the greatest eating system ever invented why would they leave those on the shelf?

I agree completely.

I bet people subconsciously connect tortillas with Mexicans, Mexicans with corona beer, etc.

The same folks that think the wall will prevent them from getting it.

• Haha
Reactions: HipHugHer
Status
Not open for further replies.