Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
Man, don’t hate the ‘Purple. They’re gods.

Fun fact

Ian Gillan recorded most, of not all, his vocal tracks NAKED as the day he was born.
I don;t hate any of the old bands, just generally tired of them. I hit Highway Star a while back and I was on the highway and it rocked. And that was enough for a long while. I got the gig at an audition for tearing HS up many moons ago. Or Alice COoper - after playing in a really good Coop tribute band for a year I am just kinda toasted out on AC. Just can't.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
82xgfr4frnh41.jpg

tolerant left being tolerant
Haha how do you manage breathing?

He looks like Warren Zevon's older brother but I agree. One of my favorite drummers.

Honorable mention goes to Brian Downey. And much later, Steven Adler, who had swing- something the drum machine Matt Sorum couldn’t replicate but he sure had the Pat Boone Debbie Boone fill down.

Trump is releasing and exonerating his friends while many people languish in prison for lesser crimes, unpardoned.

Authoritarian much?

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
Honorable mention goes to Brian Downey. And much later, Steven Adler, who had swing- something the drum machine Matt Sorum couldn’t replicate but he sure had the Pat Boone Debbie Boone fill down.

Yeah Brian has that groove going that carries everything on a lot of Thin Lizzy stuff. Love it.

Edit: Plus a lot of cool fills.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Status
Not open for further replies.