Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brethren we all need to be thankful of valve for keeping us apprised of what the magas are up to, without his uncanny knowledge about what makes them deplorables tick we'd never know wtf is going on with them

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
the 120 page "prebuttal" that the house minority wrong hinges entirely on denying no part of what the president did, but rather claiming that he was perfectly within his right to enlist a foreign power to attack his political opponents, and also within his rights to withold aid should they not help him.

I dont know how you defend against that.

the 120 page "prebuttal" that the house minority wrong hinges entirely on denying no part of what the president did, but rather claiming that he was perfectly within his right to enlist a foreign power to attack his political opponents, and also within his rights to withold aid should they not help him.

Whataboutism. That’s how.

It's like they dont recognize that if they win they've set the precedent to allow Democrat presidents to do the same.

The disingenuous part of this whole fiasco is that Biden is more Warren's "political opponent" than he is Trump's & even if he was, Trump wouldnt need Ukraine's or anyone else's "help" to beat biden. This whole is circus is one hell of a spin job.

The disingenuous part of this whole fiasco is that Biden is more Warren's "political opponent" than he is Trump's & even if he was, Trump wouldnt need Ukraine's or anyone else's "help" to beat biden. This whole is circus is one hell of a spin job.
Warren doesn't stand a chance nationally. Luckily for dems it looks like her 15 minutes may be up.

Warren doesn't stand a chance nationally. Luckily for dems it looks like her 15 minutes may be up.
Isn't it already confirmed that she dropped out? I don't think any Dem stands a chance, though a Biden win would only surprise me a little.

Isn't it already confirmed that she dropped out? I don't think any Dem stands a chance, though a Biden win would only surprise me a little.
No. It was Harris who packed up the tent, pissed on the fire, and headed on down the trail back to her comfy Senate seat. Warren will probably try to hang on until super Tuesday. After that she'll more than likely head back to her day job.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
No. It was Harris who packed up the tent, pissed on the fire, and headed on down the trail back to her comfy Senate seat. Warren will probably try to hang on until super Tuesday. After that she'll more than likely head back to her day job.
Oh yeah thanks for the correction.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
Status
Not open for further replies.