Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to wonder- what position would republicans take if they lost even ONE election after winning the popular vote?

F5E90873-4F2A-48F3-9E8E-F9E4C7712791.jpeg

President Roto Rooter is on the case!

President Roto Rooter is on the case!

First light bulbs, now toilets.

Time to start my online petition to bring back Jarts!

After realizing this actually isn't a parody I have to wonder if some of you anti-capitalists might be on to something after all.

Hatebox

After weeks of “Just wait until the IG report comes out and we learn how despicable the deep state was in getting the FISA warrants, there’ll be hell to pay” now it’s (sheepishly) “It looks like the IG report says the FBI had reason to look into the Drumph campaign...”

I can’t believe some of them have already folded on that. I’m sure the big guns will stick to their original positions and drag the IG down and add him to their deep state list, where Sondland recently ended up.

Even with that hiccup, the Right’s messaging machine will prevail and at least four more years of this shit is ahead.

If they aren’t able to do away with presidential term limits, who follows him AND retains the base? Will Nicky Haley fill arenas full of rabid subjects? How do they follow this?

Status
Not open for further replies.