Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, who you supporting?
I like the mayor thus far. Any other year I'd say he doesn't have enough experience but considering who is in the white house at the moment he has much more experience than that clown. I still think Biden will get the nomination though. Biden vs Trump, I will vote for Biden.

I like the mayor thus far. Any other year I'd say he doesn't have enough experience but considering who is in the white house at the moment he has much more experience than that clown. I still think Biden will get the nomination though. Biden vs Trump, I will vote for Biden.
Dude dont vote for him, hes up to the wazoo in malarkey

Experience is so overrated for a job where you have 23446885433 million advisors. You just need high intelligence, empathy, and some good ideas.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
awww, poor POUTS couldn't handle a snarky comment from Justin Trudeau and had to leave the NATO conference early.

sigh.

I was a thing before the elections, all the candidates were there, and there was a comedian up roasting all of them. They all laughed and rolled with it.
He got to donald and was letting him have it and the dude just sat there stone-faced and you could tell he was seething.
The dude is fragile

I was a thing before the elections, all the candidates were there, and there was a comedian up roasting all of them. They all laughed and rolled with it.
He got to donald and was letting him have it and the dude just sat there stone-faced and you could tell he was seething.
The dude is fragile
careful, last time I commented on his reaction to something I got an earful (eyeful?) of shit for assuming what he was thinking/feeling :lol:

awww, poor POUTS couldn't handle a snarky comment from Justin Trudeau and had to leave the NATO conference early.

sigh.

I’m hoping South Park is working on the episode where Mr Garrison bombs Canada and in retaliation, the entire Northern border becomes a quiff-proof wall.

Didn’t Heir Drumph say that “they used to laugh at the US, now they’re not.”

Hehe yes they are shitbird

Status
Not open for further replies.